If this is an emergency please dial 604.639.0990 immediately. If you have any questions at all please contact us, we are happy to help.
Pipe Leaks, They Happen.
Water damage can come from a variety of sources, and leaky pipes is one of them. Some examples include:
- Typically older buildings have older piping and sewage lines, therefore wear and tear on these pipes make them more susceptible to incidents such as pipes breaks and leaks.
- During the winter time when temperatures drop, pipes can freeze up and burst causing water to escape.
- Other issues may result from the human error component for example, you want to mount your new flat screen TV on the wall, you start to drill the bracket into the wall but accidentally drill into a water pipe.
What to do when a pipe leaks and floods your property
- Shut off your main water line. – Call a plumber! or call us to handle it, and call a plumber on your behalf.
- Turn off the electricity and remove small electrical devices from the areas with excess water, if it is safe to do so.
- Avoid the possibility of electric shock. Do not use any vacuum to remove the water. Let the experts handle it.
- Avoid turning on fans or heating and air conditioning units as they may spread contamination if the situation is sewage-related.
We will arrive within the hour
- Our technicians will arrive on site within the hour and use professional water extraction equipment to remove any freestanding water. Water is extracted from carpet, padding and upholstery.
- Professional grade drying and dehumidifying equipment is used to dry the affected areas and return the humidity levels in your home to normal.
- Proper extraction and drying techniques help minimize the possibility of secondary damage, potential microbial growth and reduces costs. Special water detection tools are used to discover hidden pockets of water.
- Our water damage restoration technicians will monitor the drying process daily, repositioning drying equipment as needed.
- Once the property is dry, we schedule a the reconstruction of your home.
We bill your insurance directly
- We work directly with you and your insurance agent to process the claim.
- For over 20 years, Incredible’s Project Managers have build long standing relationships with most insurance companies’ adjusters.
- We are a recognized premium restoration service provider assuring a speedy reconstruction of your home.
Friendly Restoration Experts You Can Trust
All Incredible Restorations’ water technicians have Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the most widely recognized and accepted certification program in the industry. Our technicians are highly trained and prepared for any type of emergency water removal.
In addition to industry certifications, our culture breeds excellence, and technicians are ingrained to perform at the highest level of excellence. We provide in-house training and support, including the teachings of:
- The Incredible Restoration’s Code Of Ethics And Conduct – “The Incredible Way”
- Incredible’s Workmanship Best Practices,
- Incredible’s “Only Happy Customers” policy, and
- “The Eleven Commandments Of An Enthusiastic Team”
An Industry Leader’s Mentality
It’s our duty to assist you with the highest level of professionalism and customer service. We are very understanding of these stressful situations when water is damaging your property’s building materials, furniture, and prized possessions. As a recognized premium restoration service provider, it’s our responsibility to deliver excellent service throughout the mitigation and rebuilding of your home.